Ryland Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ryland Server

Simple minecraft server. Run by Stsguitar23 IP: 76.112.67.182

Latest topics
» For anyone visiting for the nostalgia
why is my ip banned from ryland? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 1:16 am by Admin

» NEW SERVER
why is my ip banned from ryland? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 1:05 am by Robloxius

» Terraria 1.1.1 server please
why is my ip banned from ryland? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 2:37 pm by Danisaiah

» TERRARIA FREE latest version (1.1.1) WINDOWS ONLY
why is my ip banned from ryland? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:51 pm by MrMeSomebody

» Username save
why is my ip banned from ryland? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:53 am by Admin

» Im trying to download it but i cant find where to do it
why is my ip banned from ryland? - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:16 pm by willmister2000

» Well, im OUT
why is my ip banned from ryland? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:42 pm by Robloxius

» Thanks Everyone
why is my ip banned from ryland? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:41 pm by Robloxius

» This place seems DEAD
why is my ip banned from ryland? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:33 pm by Lurchabilly

Keywords

sorzr  

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

why is my ip banned from ryland?

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26why is my ip banned from ryland? - Page 2 Empty Re: why is my ip banned from ryland? Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:30 pm

Super_Creeper

Super_Creeper

ok thanks a lot

P.S: i hope Xgen doesn't get into trouble for opeing me

27why is my ip banned from ryland? - Page 2 Empty Re: why is my ip banned from ryland? Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:33 pm

Super_Creeper

Super_Creeper

and can you give me the list of commands taht the admin can excute please?

28why is my ip banned from ryland? - Page 2 Empty Re: why is my ip banned from ryland? Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:55 pm

XgenSlayer

XgenSlayer

if i op someone it means i dont have the proper time to do the things they want sorry sts

and p.s.: they all have the same ip cuz they dont have internet they have to come over at my house

29why is my ip banned from ryland? - Page 2 Empty Re: why is my ip banned from ryland? Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:13 pm

XgenSlayer

XgenSlayer

and sts if u think theyre fake then i have an alternate reason for needing op.

it is: if i dont have op ill have to nag you 24/7 for world edit and other things

30why is my ip banned from ryland? - Page 2 Empty Re: why is my ip banned from ryland? Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:14 pm

Super_Creeper

Super_Creeper

lol xgen like this he will maybe tempban you

31why is my ip banned from ryland? - Page 2 Empty Re: why is my ip banned from ryland? Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:19 pm

XgenSlayer

XgenSlayer

and i bet u would be annoyed too

@Super_Creeper what makes you think that?
besides, if he tempbans me, then i wont be around to help for a while

32why is my ip banned from ryland? - Page 2 Empty Re: why is my ip banned from ryland? Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:20 pm

Super_Creeper

Super_Creeper

Hell i'll be fucking annoyed coz' my man xgen is banned

P.S: congrats your post reached the 3rd page

33why is my ip banned from ryland? - Page 2 Empty Re: why is my ip banned from ryland? Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:55 pm

UltraLoLz

Hmm... I haven't been watching this post for a while but I think you shouldn't abuse the admin commands. Like how sts said you got "Fake" friends and even if they were real they at least will have internet. So why do they have to be at your house to play on the server? I've seen many people wanting admin/op and will do anything for it. Then they abuse it and taken away. It's obvious not to op anyone without the owner permission. I'm not quite sure what type of server this is survival or creative. Nearly every building is spawned and I haven't seen one legit building yet. I've seen lots of servers that's are rp, legit and I think they are quite fun. Anyway whats the point of mobs on? Before it gets to night its suddenly becomes day. The challenging thing is to survive. But no one wants night? This server is in the "survival section" but you don't need to survival?

Next time sts chose who you want to be admin or op. Chose someone who will be a good op and that you trust. Don't just op them because they brought people to the server. They could even be a bad op. But I guess its fine if they did a really good job like donating to the server.

But this is just my opinion.

No offense to Xgenslayer or Super_Creeper

Last edited by UltraLoLz on Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

34why is my ip banned from ryland? - Page 2 Empty Re: why is my ip banned from ryland? Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:58 pm

drwolfington

Super_Creeper wrote:i already explained why he oped me and can and ,if i bring one more to the server, be op ? i mean i already brought Ultim0king and drwolfington(the 3rd one turned out to be thief so he'll never be back) and made a mcforums post and at minestatus as well

Ummmmmmmmm bullcrap u didnt bring me on the server Wobs23 did. So yeah i dont think you can be trusted either lol. Mad

35why is my ip banned from ryland? - Page 2 Empty Re: why is my ip banned from ryland? Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:04 pm

UltraLoLz

drwolfington wrote:
Super_Creeper wrote:i already explained why he oped me and can and ,if i bring one more to the server, be op ? i mean i already brought Ultim0king and drwolfington(the 3rd one turned out to be thief so he'll never be back) and made a mcforums post and at minestatus as well

Ummmmmmmmm bullcrap u didnt bring me on the server Wobs23 did. So yeah i dont think you can be trusted either lol. Mad
See what I'm talking about? Anyone will do anything to get op.

36why is my ip banned from ryland? - Page 2 Empty Re: why is my ip banned from ryland? Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:13 pm

XgenSlayer

XgenSlayer

look for the underscores: Ultralolz said: Hmm... I haven't been watching this post for a while but I think you shouldn't abuse the admin commands. Like how sts said you got "Fake" friends and even if they were real they at least will have internet. So why do they have to be at your house to play on the server? I've seen many people wanting admin/op and will do anything for it. Then they abuse it and taken away. It's obvious not to op anyone without the owner permission. I'm not quite sure what type of server this is survival or creative. Nearly every building is spawned and I haven't seen one legit building yet. I've seen lots of servers that's are rp, legit and I think they are quite fun. Anyway whats the point of mobs on? Before it gets to night its suddenly becomes day. The challenging thing is to survive. _But no one wants night?_ This server is in the "survival section" but you don't need to survival?

Next time sts chose who you want to be admin or op. Chose someone who will be a good op and that you trust. Don't just op them because they brought people to the server. They could even be a bad op. But I guess its fine if they did a really good job like donating to the server.

im only skipping night cuz ppl need to get ready for chaos. zombies will KILL them in 2 hits!

37why is my ip banned from ryland? - Page 2 Empty Re: why is my ip banned from ryland? Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:34 pm

UltraLoLz

XgenSlayer wrote:look for the underscores: Ultralolz said: Hmm... I haven't been watching this post for a while but I think you shouldn't abuse the admin commands. Like how sts said you got "Fake" friends and even if they were real they at least will have internet. So why do they have to be at your house to play on the server? I've seen many people wanting admin/op and will do anything for it. Then they abuse it and taken away. It's obvious not to op anyone without the owner permission. I'm not quite sure what type of server this is survival or creative. Nearly every building is spawned and I haven't seen one legit building yet. I've seen lots of servers that's are rp, legit and I think they are quite fun. Anyway whats the point of mobs on? Before it gets to night its suddenly becomes day. The challenging thing is to survive. _But no one wants night?_ This server is in the "survival section" but you don't need to survival?

im only skipping night cuz ppl need to get ready for chaos. zombies will KILL them in 2 hits!

That makes the game challenging doesn't it? You have to avoid zombies killing you and skeletons.

38why is my ip banned from ryland? - Page 2 Empty Re: why is my ip banned from ryland? Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:45 am

Super_Creeper

Super_Creeper

drwolfington wrote:

sorry i honestly forgot and xgen told me that i did so i thought i did sorry sts make that 1 and 2 to go

Last edited by Super_Creeper on Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total

39why is my ip banned from ryland? - Page 2 Empty Re: why is my ip banned from ryland? Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:47 am

Super_Creeper

Super_Creeper

UltraLoLz wrote:Hmm... I haven't been watching this post for a while but I think you shouldn't abuse the admin commands. Like how sts said you got "Fake" friends and even if they were real they at least will have internet. So why do they have to be at your house to play on the server? I've seen many people wanting admin/op and will do anything for it. Then they abuse it and taken away. It's obvious not to op anyone without the owner permission. I'm not quite sure what type of server this is survival or creative. Nearly every building is spawned and I haven't seen one legit building yet. I've seen lots of servers that's are rp, legit and I think they are quite fun. Anyway whats the point of mobs on? Before it gets to night its suddenly becomes day. The challenging thing is to survive. But no one wants night? This server is in the "survival section" but you don't need to survival?

i will not do anything to be op or admin i thought i'll be op coz' sts said xgen was op coz' he brought 3 friends to the server but sts didn't want to op no more so it's ok

P.S: you got a point about the server's type ultra

Last edited by Super_Creeper on Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total

40why is my ip banned from ryland? - Page 2 Empty Re: why is my ip banned from ryland? Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:55 am

Super_Creeper

Super_Creeper

Guys i have an idea how about sts makes us all lower classes all of us but he chooses 1 or 2 staff members peaple that he thinks that the can do the job or maybe he gives us tests as staff like for example he keeps ultra an admin for a day and he logges in as someone else and starts flying and such so what do you guys think about my idea?

P.S: fuck the op and 3 peaple thing it's ok sts i don't mind not being op or admin

41why is my ip banned from ryland? - Page 2 Empty Re: why is my ip banned from ryland? Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:08 am

Super_Creeper

Super_Creeper

And sts one last thing i think the server has way too many plugins i mean like daily bonus/egg grenade/atm/auction house etc but first you need to focus on the important plugins like big brother(the most famous anti griefing plugin) and half of the plugins doesn't evn work but the server is yours and you can do what you want with it

No offence to Stsguitar23

42why is my ip banned from ryland? - Page 2 Empty Re: why is my ip banned from ryland? Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:55 am

UltraLoLz

Super_Creeper wrote:And sts one last thing i think the server has way too many plugins i mean like daily bonus/egg grenade/atm/auction house etc but first you need to focus on the important plugins like big brother(the most famous anti griefing plugin) and half of the plugins doesn't evn work but the server is yours and you can do what you want with it

No offence to Stsguitar23
I agree with you super. We need to get rid of the useless and the unimportant plugins and install the ones we really need like big brother. Less plugins make the server run better.

43why is my ip banned from ryland? - Page 2 Empty Re: why is my ip banned from ryland? Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:59 am

UltraLoLz

Super_Creeper wrote:Guys i have an idea how about sts makes us all lower classes all of us but he chooses 1 or 2 staff members peaple that he thinks that the can do the job or maybe he gives us tests as staff like for example he keeps ultra an admin for a day and he logges in as someone else and starts flying and such so what do you guys think about my idea?

P.S: fuck the op and 3 peaple thing it's ok sts i don't mind not being op or admin
Its better if we just have to to a application and then sts can secretly look on what we type and all that. If he satisfied he will keep us admin. First of all we need more people on the server. Right now we only need 1 admin that can moderate the server often. Once more people joins we need to add a whitelist to prevent mass numbers of random griefers logging on. Now I'm going to make a thread about the server.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum