Ryland Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ryland Server

Simple minecraft server. Run by Stsguitar23 IP: 76.112.67.182

Latest topics
» For anyone visiting for the nostalgia
how does teep get in and why is he on the server? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 1:16 am by Admin

» NEW SERVER
how does teep get in and why is he on the server? EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 1:05 am by Robloxius

» Terraria 1.1.1 server please
how does teep get in and why is he on the server? EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 2:37 pm by Danisaiah

» TERRARIA FREE latest version (1.1.1) WINDOWS ONLY
how does teep get in and why is he on the server? EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:51 pm by MrMeSomebody

» Username save
how does teep get in and why is he on the server? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:53 am by Admin

» Im trying to download it but i cant find where to do it
how does teep get in and why is he on the server? EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:16 pm by willmister2000

» Well, im OUT
how does teep get in and why is he on the server? EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:42 pm by Robloxius

» Thanks Everyone
how does teep get in and why is he on the server? EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:41 pm by Robloxius

» This place seems DEAD
how does teep get in and why is he on the server? EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:33 pm by Lurchabilly

Keywords

sorzr  

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

how does teep get in and why is he on the server?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

XgenSlayer

XgenSlayer

just look at the title and respond please

UltraLoLz

Teep seems to be the builder building the tower and a spaceship and yea... those stuff. Don't know how he got op but I like his art.

tacos4lolz

tacos4lolz

Teep is awesome, he comes to our server, passes some laughs around and builds stuff and asks for no reward. I swear to god, I'm going to use skin stealer, get his skin, view it, and build a giant monument of Teep's skin.

Super_Creeper

Super_Creeper

i like teep too acually we're friends now and his creations are awesome but am curious how he got in and why he's op?

Admin

Admin
Admin

somehow he OP's himself. He has the power to shut the server down. And he can get around bans and IP bans because his IP changes and he can just unban himself. Somebody with that level of skills of HAAAXXXX i say should just be let be. Dont piss him off, because he has the ability to mess the server up pretty bad. and id rather have nice buildings than a map that looks like the end of the world. or worse. no map at all

https://rylandserver.forumotion.com

Super_Creeper

Super_Creeper

that sounds cool and bad but teep is cool he'll never do anything bad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum