Ryland Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ryland Server

Simple minecraft server. Run by Stsguitar23 IP: 76.112.67.182

Latest topics
» For anyone visiting for the nostalgia
I have been banned for absolutely no reason can someone please fix this? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 1:16 am by Admin

» NEW SERVER
I have been banned for absolutely no reason can someone please fix this? EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 1:05 am by Robloxius

» Terraria 1.1.1 server please
I have been banned for absolutely no reason can someone please fix this? EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 2:37 pm by Danisaiah

» TERRARIA FREE latest version (1.1.1) WINDOWS ONLY
I have been banned for absolutely no reason can someone please fix this? EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:51 pm by MrMeSomebody

» Username save
I have been banned for absolutely no reason can someone please fix this? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:53 am by Admin

» Im trying to download it but i cant find where to do it
I have been banned for absolutely no reason can someone please fix this? EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:16 pm by willmister2000

» Well, im OUT
I have been banned for absolutely no reason can someone please fix this? EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:42 pm by Robloxius

» Thanks Everyone
I have been banned for absolutely no reason can someone please fix this? EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:41 pm by Robloxius

» This place seems DEAD
I have been banned for absolutely no reason can someone please fix this? EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:33 pm by Lurchabilly

Keywords

sorzr  

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have been banned for absolutely no reason can someone please fix this?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Gerbil254

I was banned for no good reason at all after logging on and dieing constantly by admin attacks within seconds of login. I think it was wobs32 that banned me but I'm not sure. I have followed the rules better than many. I have broken none except I have said 2 bad words Wichita is no comparison to sebine's six that if counted so far and wobs32 has grieved my best friend zyphiridon's temporary house. Btw admins befor you claim I lied Wich I may add there are no posted rules against a lie is sone thing told known to be false I didn't know so I don't know is not a lie and I thought it was creepeair. Btw creepeair "I think" is not blame. I like the sever just not so much the admin management where I point out a hilarious quoit from sebine "dumbfuck" "namecalling gets you kicked" the hippocracy in that it utterly sad... I may end the rant plea for help corruption report whatever you want to call it by saying please unban me the ones that banned me are much worse than I am so please I have done nothing wrong, allow me back.

Thank You! And have a nice day Very Happy
-Sirgren

Sebine

Sebine

Do fuck off

Thank You! And have a fuck you day Very Happy
-Sebine

Gerbil254

Thank you swine for proving my point. Btw sebine your up to 7 accounts of swearing.

Sebine

Sebine

Gerbil254 wrote:Thank you swine for proving my point. Btw sebine your up to 7 accounts of swearing.
Thank you faggot for proving my point. Btw sirgren your up to 100 accounts of faggotry.

Super_Creeper

Super_Creeper

well if u wanna acuise someone to make u mod and ur not sure don't say it was me coz ur messing with the wrong admin u ****************************************************************************************************************************************************

P.S: if u don't like how admins manage the server just leave

Super_Creeper

Super_Creeper

some of the previous post's contents were removed for the safety of the audience

7I have been banned for absolutely no reason can someone please fix this? Empty Listen Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:57 pm

Gerbil254

Creepe I thought it was you until I heard otherwise why the fuck can't you get over that I wasn't messing with you so stop wetting yourself and get over it and so I dislike some of the staff it's still a good server and I want to play on it so someone that isn't a raging jackass please comment on this post and see my logic

Super_Creeper

Super_Creeper

o i forgot to tell u it was an honor for me to ban u

9I have been banned for absolutely no reason can someone please fix this? Empty It was an honor to ban me? Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:10 pm

Gerbil254

You are not worthy of that honor you also have no reason

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum