Ryland Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ryland Server

Simple minecraft server. Run by Stsguitar23 IP: 76.112.67.182

Latest topics
» For anyone visiting for the nostalgia
How this is going to work EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 1:16 am by Admin

» NEW SERVER
How this is going to work EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 1:05 am by Robloxius

» Terraria 1.1.1 server please
How this is going to work EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 2:37 pm by Danisaiah

» TERRARIA FREE latest version (1.1.1) WINDOWS ONLY
How this is going to work EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:51 pm by MrMeSomebody

» Username save
How this is going to work EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:53 am by Admin

» Im trying to download it but i cant find where to do it
How this is going to work EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:16 pm by willmister2000

» Well, im OUT
How this is going to work EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:42 pm by Robloxius

» Thanks Everyone
How this is going to work EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:41 pm by Robloxius

» This place seems DEAD
How this is going to work EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:33 pm by Lurchabilly

Keywords

sorzr  

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

How this is going to work

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How this is going to work Empty How this is going to work Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:00 pm

Super_Creeper

Super_Creeper

Hello everyone as u can see in the players' forum i am now the events' admin so am gonna tell you how this is going to work now first i am going to post the list of events that am thinking for this server :
1- Maze
2- Treasure hunt
3- Obstacle course (my own version)
4- Spleef
5- PvP
6- Hell room (a game that me and some frensh friends invented and it's great)
7- Chest fight
8- Zombie Madness:
now i am going to explain what these events are :
1- Maze: I think u all know what a maze is if u don't go suicide or ask someone about it so it doesn't really need to explain but as a special touch i will make the final room where the chest is pvpable as u will see i love pvp but if u guys want a pvpless event i can do it for u
2- Treasure hunt: so basicly the start point will be the spawn from there u need to follow the clues to lead u the chest
3- Obstacle course: Basicly this is going to be like a tower with lava and all and when u get to the final room pvp is enabled there (told u i love pvp) so u will have to fight in the end unless there's no one to fight
4- Spleef: The spleef a game that lots of players a familiar with but am gona explain so u have to dig under ur opponent(s) to make them fall in water/lava and if u can't break under ur opponent the one with the biggest land will win
5- PvP: i don't acually have to explain what pvp is (player vs player) but i will tell u where it will be it's in an arena that i made and sts helped me a bit with it
6- Hell room: The new weird game that none has heard of it so basicly all u need to do is to burn ur opponent(s) with a lighter and it's really fun
7- Chest fight: all u have todo is to fight who dies loses and the winner will get the stuff in the chest
8- Zombie Madness: Everyone is summoned to a solid box with zombie spawners placed around the edges. Players have to avoid zombies and players. The winner is the one who is the last one standing.
that's it for the moment but i plan on making other events but if u have any suggestions feel free to comment

Last edited by Super_Creeper on Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total

2How this is going to work Empty Re: How this is going to work Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:49 am

wobs23

wobs23

I love the idea of events on the server an i also love all the ideas. I do have one suggestion for the hell room, we should make the floor out of netherrack so its more hellish and so the fire burns forever when placed making it harder. Very Happy

3How this is going to work Empty Re: How this is going to work Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:00 am

Super_Creeper

Super_Creeper

that's exactly what i had in mind Very Happy

4How this is going to work Empty Re: How this is going to work Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:05 am

UltraLoLz

Ideas:
Zombie Madness: Everyone is summoned to a solid box with zombie spawners placed around the edges. Players have to avoid zombies and players. The winner is the one who is the last one standing.
Free for all: Everyone is summoned to a solid box. The objective is to kill everyone and be the last on standing. The winner is the last one alive.

5How this is going to work Empty Re: How this is going to work Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:06 am

Super_Creeper

Super_Creeper

i love them both but they're 70% the same thing so i'm going to the first one
i love it

6How this is going to work Empty Re: How this is going to work Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:11 am

UltraLoLz

Super_Creeper wrote:i love them both but they're 70% the same thing so i'm going to the first one
i love it
The box cannot be too small or it will be madness and no one will last a few seconds. Large it out a bit with some landscape or buildings. There can be teams players can make up. Add some buildings so people can hide in them and will make it more exciting.

Btw is the server offline?

7How this is going to work Empty Re: How this is going to work Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:52 am

Super_Creeper

Super_Creeper

yeah good idea in fact i'll ask sts to provide u with resources so u can make this arena if u like to

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum