Ryland Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ryland Server

Simple minecraft server. Run by Stsguitar23 IP: 76.112.67.182

Latest topics
» For anyone visiting for the nostalgia
Questions about the new server plans. EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 1:16 am by Admin

» NEW SERVER
Questions about the new server plans. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 1:05 am by Robloxius

» Terraria 1.1.1 server please
Questions about the new server plans. EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 2:37 pm by Danisaiah

» TERRARIA FREE latest version (1.1.1) WINDOWS ONLY
Questions about the new server plans. EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:51 pm by MrMeSomebody

» Username save
Questions about the new server plans. EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:53 am by Admin

» Im trying to download it but i cant find where to do it
Questions about the new server plans. EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:16 pm by willmister2000

» Well, im OUT
Questions about the new server plans. EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:42 pm by Robloxius

» Thanks Everyone
Questions about the new server plans. EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:41 pm by Robloxius

» This place seems DEAD
Questions about the new server plans. EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:33 pm by Lurchabilly

Keywords

sorzr  

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Questions about the new server plans.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Questions about the new server plans. Empty Questions about the new server plans. Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:44 am

wobs23

wobs23

What exactly are the plans for the towns? Are we going to have prebuilt houses or are we going to sell plots of land for people to build on? How many cities are there going to be? Are there going to be a road connecting them. Are there going to be sub-jobs such as bandit and police? How much will land/houses cost. Where are the cities going to be placed? Are we going to have a town hall? What kinds of decorations will there be? Is there going to be a shopping district? Are there different rules in the wildernes? Can players start there own towns? Is there going to be an elected government? Are there going to be town wars? How do you get jobs? These are all my questions, I know it's a lot but please try to answer them as best as possible. Very Happy tongue sunny afro

UltraLoLz

wobs23 wrote:What exactly are the plans for the towns? Are we going to have prebuilt houses or are we going to sell plots of land for people to build on? How many cities are there going to be? Are there going to be a road connecting them. Are there going to be sub-jobs such as bandit and police? How much will land/houses cost. Where are the cities going to be placed? Are we going to have a town hall? What kinds of decorations will there be? Is there going to be a shopping district? Are there different rules in the wildernes? Can players start there own towns? Is there going to be an elected government? Are there going to be town wars? How do you get jobs? These are all my questions, I know it's a lot but please try to answer them as best as possible. Very Happy tongue sunny afro

We are going to have plots for people to build on. Only 2 cities controlled by the admin. Their will be a road connecting them. Yes there will be sub-jobs. Land/houses will depend on your class and the plot. The cities will be far away from each other. We maybe have a town hall. The decorations are going to be modern. There will be districts but not sure about shopping districts. There are no rules in the wild except for the basic ones. Players can not start a town. There maybe will be a government. As far as I know there will be no wars. Jobs can be earned from other people or the admin.

wobs23

wobs23

Thank you Very Happy

Admin

Admin
Admin

wobs23 wrote:What exactly are the plans for the towns? Are we going to have prebuilt houses or are we going to sell plots of land for people to build on? How many cities are there going to be? Are there going to be a road connecting them. Are there going to be sub-jobs such as bandit and police? How much will land/houses cost. Where are the cities going to be placed? Are we going to have a town hall? What kinds of decorations will there be? Is there going to be a shopping district? Are there different rules in the wildernes? Can players start there own towns? Is there going to be an elected government? Are there going to be town wars? How do you get jobs? These are all my questions, I know it's a lot but please try to answer them as best as possible. Very Happy tongue sunny afro

2 towns, other off-limit cities for special use empty plots on each with yards where you build your house legit. 2 large cities, quite a good distance away from each other. road connecting each, possibly a paid subway for faster movement. not sure about jobs yet, figure that out later once towns are built. cities are east & west (north & south?) away from spawn in opposite directions. probably will have a town hall in each town. modern decor, like fountains, office buildings, parks, stuff like that. there will be designated shopping centers in each town, can be run by players. but prices are determined by the server, and the current economy. there WILL be a form of government, based off of a centralized area for government operations. with embassy in each town. Towns will both be under the control of the government, therefore there will be no threats of wars. (but that doesnt mean you can't neccisarrily have conflict Wink lol) there will be an employment center where you can sign up for a job. the job will grant you access to sell your products at a store. and make a wage off of it. also you will have access to special buildings to better help you in your work.

anymore questions?

https://rylandserver.forumotion.com

wobs23

wobs23

No sounds good to me. Thank you Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum