Ryland Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ryland Server

Simple minecraft server. Run by Stsguitar23 IP: 76.112.67.182

Latest topics
» For anyone visiting for the nostalgia
Application for "Gaurd" rank EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 1:16 am by Admin

» NEW SERVER
Application for "Gaurd" rank EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 1:05 am by Robloxius

» Terraria 1.1.1 server please
Application for "Gaurd" rank EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 2:37 pm by Danisaiah

» TERRARIA FREE latest version (1.1.1) WINDOWS ONLY
Application for "Gaurd" rank EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:51 pm by MrMeSomebody

» Username save
Application for "Gaurd" rank EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:53 am by Admin

» Im trying to download it but i cant find where to do it
Application for "Gaurd" rank EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:16 pm by willmister2000

» Well, im OUT
Application for "Gaurd" rank EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:42 pm by Robloxius

» Thanks Everyone
Application for "Gaurd" rank EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:41 pm by Robloxius

» This place seems DEAD
Application for "Gaurd" rank EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:33 pm by Lurchabilly

Keywords

sorzr  

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application for "Gaurd" rank

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application for "Gaurd" rank Empty Application for "Gaurd" rank Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:42 am

Robloxius

Robloxius

Why have you made a Application for Gaurd?
1. I have been on the server for Approx. 3 weeks.
2. Whenever i come on the server I have a positive attitude.
2.1. Whenever I Don't have a positive attitude is when someone steals my diamonds or diamond tools, or if someone kills me and takes my stuff at the Nether.
3. I provide materials for other players by free will as much as possible.
4. I love to help with building projects Very Happy
5. I am willing to answer any questions that comes my way.
6. I've been a long time veteran gamer.
7. I am a huge optimist.
8. I am friends with everyone on the server Very Happy
9. I have some troubleshooting experience.
10. I've played a HUGE variety of games -Halo,Runescape,Flyff,CoD,Garry's Mod,TF2 Etc Etc.
11. Im obsessed with survival and anarchy servers Very Happy
11.1 Why? Because you get a great sense of achievement when you can Level, Mine, and Create for a reason knowing that it's legit and no one can spawn items and use mods Etc.
12. I've played a Creative server and eventually gained admin over 7 and a half months.
13. I will attempt to be as mature as possible.
14. I LIKE PIE!

http://eeuauaughhhuauaahh.ytmnd.com/

2Application for "Gaurd" rank Empty Re: Application for "Gaurd" rank Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:49 am

Super_Creeper

Super_Creeper

i like u u got a sence of humor but for me i don't support any new staff for the moment we have lots of staff so for me i don't support ur app or anyone else's app sorry

3Application for "Gaurd" rank Empty Re: Application for "Gaurd" rank Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:46 pm

Robloxius

Robloxius

Gaurd isnt a Staff rank, Staff is Mod+
Rylandian, Trusted, and Gaurd are all civilian ranks. Mod, Admin, Co-Owner, and Owner are staff ranks.
Message to Wobs: You are the one thats immature calling the player annoying and not being willing to listen and threatening to kick. A Admin should be willing to conversate about applications without calling people annoying if the admin disagrees about something. Also an Admin shouldnt be so quick to say no to a Application. I know i havn't been on the server for a long time but calling a Candidate annoying is uncalled for.

4Application for "Gaurd" rank Empty Re: Application for "Gaurd" rank Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:25 pm

wobs23

wobs23

Well rob i think that this kind of attack on me is completly uncalled for Evil or Very Mad and if you have a problem with me tell me to my face. As for what you said i did listen to you and i think that you are just to new to the server to be promoted and i said that, but you kept on pestering me about it for a while and i got tired of it and it was ANNOYING. You are to new to the server to be promoted and you are just going to have to deal with that. I hope you can be more mature in the future adn then maybe i will consider promoting you to guard, but right now your not helping your chances with me atleast.

5Application for "Gaurd" rank Empty Re: Application for "Gaurd" rank Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:59 pm

Robloxius

Robloxius

I notice I'm new to the server, but I'm not pestering or attacking I was just expressing my reasons to become Gaurd. If I don't achieve gaurd or if Sts denies this Application Ill accept that. Wobs decided to start all these pointless shenanigens when i said "I will be mature." Meaning that I will be mature throughout this application and will be mature with my possible new commands such as /Kick and /Flame.
I felt perfectly comfortable before all of this started.

*EDIT* Ever since the incident in the nether, I've vowed to never rage. Why? Because it causes unecceccary problems.

6Application for "Gaurd" rank Empty Re: Application for "Gaurd" rank Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:23 pm

wobs23

wobs23

You just personally attacked me on the forums. If you had a problem and we had discused it on the server instead of you comeing on the forums where everyone will know. I don't understand how you expect to be promoted if you are arguing with admins. I said you need to get more experience on the server and i still think that, and I never said that you were being immature until you started this whole back and forth thing on the forums. You are makeing the argument much bigger than is should be and if you can't be mature about something like this how am i supposed to know that you can handle the responsibilies of being a guard? confused

7Application for "Gaurd" rank Empty Re: Application for "Gaurd" rank Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:37 pm

Robloxius

Robloxius

Ty for the In-Game apology Wobs :)

8Application for "Gaurd" rank Empty Re: Application for "Gaurd" rank Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:42 pm

wobs23

wobs23

np i am just really sad this all had to happen over such a stupid thing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum