Ryland Server

Simple minecraft server. Run by Stsguitar23 IP: 76.112.67.182

Latest topics
» For anyone visiting for the nostalgia
Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:16 am by Admin

» NEW SERVER
Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:05 am by Robloxius

» Terraria 1.1.1 server please
Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:37 pm by Danisaiah

» TERRARIA FREE latest version (1.1.1) WINDOWS ONLY
Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:51 pm by MrMeSomebody

» Username save
Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:53 am by Admin

» Im trying to download it but i cant find where to do it
Sat May 26, 2012 8:16 pm by willmister2000

» Well, im OUT
Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:42 pm by Robloxius

» Thanks Everyone
Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:41 pm by Robloxius

» This place seems DEAD
Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:33 pm by Lurchabilly

Keywords

September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Calendar Calendar


You are not connected. Please login or register

I was banned for absolutely no reason whatsoever please unban me

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

To sts My ingame name is sirgen and your admins banned me for no reason whatsoever after killing me numerous times upon login btw admins please reply with anything you think I did wrong because I abided by the rules better than most and I was not the one that promoted me sto stop taking out on me k?

View user profile
Sirgren I know you in real life and your an ass there too. Every server does need and ass but that role is already filled by sebine and face it sebine is at least kind of funny. Your just down right mean to everyone and you broke into tacos4lolz house. Evil or Very Mad

View user profile

Admin

avatar
Admin
wobs23 wrote:Every server does need and ass but that role is already filled by sebine
LMFAO its true, and he should be proud

View user profile http://rylandserver.forumotion.com
I wasn't really an ass and if I was it was because of the current ass role you guys on the other hand were I spoke only reason to everyone except sebine yet you still attacked crticized and banned me so if you look at it that way... Who are the real asses?

View user profile
Gerbil254 wrote:I wasn't really an ass and if I was it was because of the current ass role you guys on the other hand were I spoke only reason to everyone except sebine yet you still attacked crticized and banned me so if you look at it that way... Who are the real asses?

Excuse me, fuckface?

What the fuck did you say?

I can't read this shit.

View user profile
hello mr ass i banned u after having a bit of fun with u (aka burn u) because as i heard from the server ass sebine and the checken abssesed admin wobs and other ppl that u said i made u mod wich is something i ddn't do and i will never do without sts's permission so i think the reason u were banned was dictatorship i mean lying about who made u mod and saying that he's an admin isn't a big deal

View user profile

Admin

avatar
Admin
Super_Creeper wrote:from the server ass sebine and the checken abssesed admin wobs

I love you guys

View user profile http://rylandserver.forumotion.com

8 Dude your logic is full of holes on Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:51 pm

I said I thought you did it not that I was sure you did it big difference retard and lying is no reason to ban where is it on the rules? I also did not lie by saying I think and I don't know Wich means by saying I blamed you you are the liar. A guess is not a lie. Ps I woul like to talk to an INTELEGENT admin owner or co-owner about me being unbanned.

Btw guys I figured out it was justinokelley! Very Happy

View user profile

9 Amosforgot on Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:52 pm

Sebine if you don't understand basic English stop calling other stupid

View user profile
Gerbil254 wrote:I said I thought you did it not that I was sure you did it big difference retard and lying is no reason to ban where is it on the rules? I also did not lie by saying I think and I don't know Wich means by saying I blamed you you are the liar. A guess is not a lie. Ps I woul like to talk to an INTELEGENT admin owner or co-owner about me being unbanned.

Btw guys I figured out it was justinokelley! Very Happy
we already figure it out and as u said no one is intelligent enough to speak with u sorry
but if einstein joins the server i'll let u know Wink

View user profile
Just ban this dumbfuck
He has no reason to be on the forums

His ban appeal is denied
Ban him from the forums
PROBLEM SOLVED

View user profile
wobs23 wrote:Sirgren I know you in real life and your an ass there too. Every server does need and ass but that role is already filled by sebine and face it sebine is at least kind of funny. Your just down right mean to everyone and you broke into tacos4lolz house. Evil or Very Mad
Actually it's Gerbil5 that keeps breaking into my house. Sergren is just running around following Gerbil. I thought that I wouldn't have to protect my walls, but it was just getting really annoying that every time I told gerbil to get out of my house his excuse was "I only come here because your house is so nice.Smile" ...

View user profile
am gonna be polite this time
mr gerbil254 (aka sirgren) u have been officially banned from ryland with no chance of coming back unless the owner (aka stsguitar23) decides to unban u
if the owner (aka stsguitar23) dsn't unban u am afraid u have to live with it
thanks for using CreepeAir ink (instant bans for the safety of ur servers Wink ) and have a good day sir

View user profile

14 Thank you for your politeness on Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:58 pm

Thank you for your politeness and I just ask that STD views this post or the one on the players forum to see how unreasonable this is and btw wobs23 I haven't seen you in years and I'm only an ass to an ass so if you do not withdraw your comment I guess your an ass

View user profile

15 I hate spell check on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:05 pm

I said STS not STD

View user profile
Gerbil254 wrote:I just ask that STD views

Gerbil254 wrote:I said STS not STD

I'm pretty sure you said STD

View user profile

17 >:( on Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:58 pm

whoah, whoah, whoah. WHoah! i gave sts the nickname std. dont call him that Evil or Very Mad

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum