Ryland Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ryland Server

Simple minecraft server. Run by Stsguitar23 IP: 76.112.67.182

Latest topics
» For anyone visiting for the nostalgia
I was banned for absolutely no reason whatsoever please unban me EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 1:16 am by Admin

» NEW SERVER
I was banned for absolutely no reason whatsoever please unban me EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 1:05 am by Robloxius

» Terraria 1.1.1 server please
I was banned for absolutely no reason whatsoever please unban me EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 2:37 pm by Danisaiah

» TERRARIA FREE latest version (1.1.1) WINDOWS ONLY
I was banned for absolutely no reason whatsoever please unban me EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:51 pm by MrMeSomebody

» Username save
I was banned for absolutely no reason whatsoever please unban me EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:53 am by Admin

» Im trying to download it but i cant find where to do it
I was banned for absolutely no reason whatsoever please unban me EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:16 pm by willmister2000

» Well, im OUT
I was banned for absolutely no reason whatsoever please unban me EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:42 pm by Robloxius

» Thanks Everyone
I was banned for absolutely no reason whatsoever please unban me EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:41 pm by Robloxius

» This place seems DEAD
I was banned for absolutely no reason whatsoever please unban me EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:33 pm by Lurchabilly

Keywords

sorzr  

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

I was banned for absolutely no reason whatsoever please unban me

+3
Admin
wobs23
Gerbil254
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Gerbil254

To sts My ingame name is sirgen and your admins banned me for no reason whatsoever after killing me numerous times upon login btw admins please reply with anything you think I did wrong because I abided by the rules better than most and I was not the one that promoted me sto stop taking out on me k?

wobs23

wobs23

Sirgren I know you in real life and your an ass there too. Every server does need and ass but that role is already filled by sebine and face it sebine is at least kind of funny. Your just down right mean to everyone and you broke into tacos4lolz house. Evil or Very Mad

Admin

Admin
Admin

wobs23 wrote:Every server does need and ass but that role is already filled by sebine
LMFAO its true, and he should be proud

https://rylandserver.forumotion.com

Gerbil254

I wasn't really an ass and if I was it was because of the current ass role you guys on the other hand were I spoke only reason to everyone except sebine yet you still attacked crticized and banned me so if you look at it that way... Who are the real asses?

Sebine

Sebine

Gerbil254 wrote:I wasn't really an ass and if I was it was because of the current ass role you guys on the other hand were I spoke only reason to everyone except sebine yet you still attacked crticized and banned me so if you look at it that way... Who are the real asses?

Excuse me, fuckface?

What the fuck did you say?

I can't read this shit.

Super_Creeper

Super_Creeper

hello mr ass i banned u after having a bit of fun with u (aka burn u) because as i heard from the server ass sebine and the checken abssesed admin wobs and other ppl that u said i made u mod wich is something i ddn't do and i will never do without sts's permission so i think the reason u were banned was dictatorship i mean lying about who made u mod and saying that he's an admin isn't a big deal

Admin

Admin
Admin

Super_Creeper wrote:from the server ass sebine and the checken abssesed admin wobs

I love you guys

https://rylandserver.forumotion.com

8I was banned for absolutely no reason whatsoever please unban me Empty Dude your logic is full of holes Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:51 pm

Gerbil254

I said I thought you did it not that I was sure you did it big difference retard and lying is no reason to ban where is it on the rules? I also did not lie by saying I think and I don't know Wich means by saying I blamed you you are the liar. A guess is not a lie. Ps I woul like to talk to an INTELEGENT admin owner or co-owner about me being unbanned.

Btw guys I figured out it was justinokelley! Very Happy

9I was banned for absolutely no reason whatsoever please unban me Empty Amosforgot Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:52 pm

Gerbil254

Sebine if you don't understand basic English stop calling other stupid

Super_Creeper

Super_Creeper

Gerbil254 wrote:I said I thought you did it not that I was sure you did it big difference retard and lying is no reason to ban where is it on the rules? I also did not lie by saying I think and I don't know Wich means by saying I blamed you you are the liar. A guess is not a lie. Ps I woul like to talk to an INTELEGENT admin owner or co-owner about me being unbanned.

Btw guys I figured out it was justinokelley! Very Happy
we already figure it out and as u said no one is intelligent enough to speak with u sorry
but if einstein joins the server i'll let u know Wink

Sebine

Sebine

Just ban this dumbfuck
He has no reason to be on the forums

His ban appeal is denied
Ban him from the forums
PROBLEM SOLVED

tacos4lolz

tacos4lolz

wobs23 wrote:Sirgren I know you in real life and your an ass there too. Every server does need and ass but that role is already filled by sebine and face it sebine is at least kind of funny. Your just down right mean to everyone and you broke into tacos4lolz house. Evil or Very Mad
Actually it's Gerbil5 that keeps breaking into my house. Sergren is just running around following Gerbil. I thought that I wouldn't have to protect my walls, but it was just getting really annoying that every time I told gerbil to get out of my house his excuse was "I only come here because your house is so nice.Smile" ...

Super_Creeper

Super_Creeper

am gonna be polite this time
mr gerbil254 (aka sirgren) u have been officially banned from ryland with no chance of coming back unless the owner (aka stsguitar23) decides to unban u
if the owner (aka stsguitar23) dsn't unban u am afraid u have to live with it
thanks for using CreepeAir ink (instant bans for the safety of ur servers Wink ) and have a good day sir

14I was banned for absolutely no reason whatsoever please unban me Empty Thank you for your politeness Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:58 pm

Gerbil254

Thank you for your politeness and I just ask that STD views this post or the one on the players forum to see how unreasonable this is and btw wobs23 I haven't seen you in years and I'm only an ass to an ass so if you do not withdraw your comment I guess your an ass

15I was banned for absolutely no reason whatsoever please unban me Empty I hate spell check Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:05 pm

Gerbil254

I said STS not STD

Sebine

Sebine

Gerbil254 wrote:I just ask that STD views

Gerbil254 wrote:I said STS not STD

I'm pretty sure you said STD

17I was banned for absolutely no reason whatsoever please unban me Empty >:( Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:58 pm

dski23

dski23

whoah, whoah, whoah. WHoah! i gave sts the nickname std. dont call him that Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum